Happy Monday everyone!
I’m uber excited this week, as we’ll be heading to Pulau Dayang to complete our PADI Open water Dive course. This is a pretty nifty little course, most of it is after hours and during weekend. The company we opted for was amazingdive.com, SGD590 (all inclusive of the list below).
Prior to our trip to Dayang (Done in Singapore)
- Theory Test (After work Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Pool session (9-4pm Sunday)
Itinerary for Pulau Dayang
- Departure: 1900 hrs
- Board vehicle and proceed to Malaysia
- Arrive at Mersing jetty approximately 2330 hrs
- Board dive boat
- Arrive at island approximately 0330 hrs
- 3 boat dives
- 2 morning dives
- Depart island after lunch
- Arrive Singapore approximately 2300 hrs
We opted for Pulau Dayang instead of Pulau Tioman, slightly less commercialist than Tioman, however, travel time to the dive spot is must quicker and the visibility is must further than its more populated counter part.
5 more sleeps! Excited much?